2Is Inc. is seeking a motivated candidate with exceptional communication skills to fill our Product Specialist position. The Product Specialist will liaise between software customers/users and 2Is’ software development and data modeling and analytics teams. The Product Specialist will become an expert in 2Is’ software. This knowledge will be used to educate customers/users on how to optimally configure and use 2Is products. They will also coach customers/users in interpreting the analytic output. Internally, the Product Specialist will utilize their expert knowledge of 2Is’ software and understanding of customer needs to advocate for improving user experience. This individual must feel comfortable communicating directly with users and speaking in front of small and large groups. The ideal candidate has a technical aptitude and an interest in software. This individual should be a creative problem solver who is interested in advancing software and business development efforts.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with 2Is’ software users and external points of contact.
- Collaborate with the software development and data modeling and analytics teams to design products that meet users’ needs and desires.
- Address customer concerns and questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain a log of all user feedback, incidents, defects, and feature requests.
- Monitor uptime status of web-based software applications.
- Generate analytical reports and evaluate the success of 2Is’ products.
- Organize and deliver customer trainings on use of software applications and interpretation of background algorithms and modeling output.
- Collaborate with content team to prepare training materials prior to customer training sessions.
- Educate and coach customers/users on optimal configuration of 2Is software to meet their needs.
- Train new employees on proper use of 2Is’ software applications and deliver demos.
- Review and evaluate product documentation and marketing collateral as required.
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, as many of our contracts involve the US military. Selected candidate may be requested to obtain and maintain a Secret level DoD security clearance and/or undergo other federal background investigations.
- This is an entry-level position that requires bachelor’s degree in the social sciences, arts, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, but no prior experience is necessary.
- Applicant must be available to work between the hours of 9AM and 5PM Eastern Time (ET).
- Applicant must be willing to travel occasionally.
If interested, please apply using the link below and attach your resume. Click here to apply
Back to top ↑
Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve